Every now and then your PC may need to restart to install the updates. To prevent those restarts from happening at the most inconvenient time, select the Start button. Select “Settings” Under “Update & security” click on “Windows Update”, and then select “Advanced options”. Under “Choose how updates are installed”, use the drop-down menu to choose an option: “Schedule a restart” or “Automatically restart”.
Articles in this section
- How to install some apps, like Chrome or Firefox on Windows S mode?
- How do I power off my tablet
- WiFi Issues
- My keyboard is not functioning properly
- I thought the tablet came with MS office, why is it asking me to pay for a subscription?
- Can I change the language of my tablet?
- I need to enter the BIOS of the tablet.
- How do I schedule my windows updates?
- Is there a warranty on my device?
- I dropped my tablet.