There is a one-year manufacturer’s warranty on the tablet starting from the date of purchase. This warranty is automatic. Simply keep the receipt in case this warranty is needed. If the warranty is needed, simply contact us with the issue you are having with the tablet and we will be more than happy to assist you.
Articles in this section
- How to install some apps, like Chrome or Firefox on Windows S mode?
- How do I power off my tablet
- WiFi Issues
- My keyboard is not functioning properly
- I thought the tablet came with MS office, why is it asking me to pay for a subscription?
- Can I change the language of my tablet?
- I need to enter the BIOS of the tablet.
- How do I schedule my windows updates?
- Is there a warranty on my device?
- I dropped my tablet.