To print using WiFi, please be sure the tablet and the wireless printer is connected to the same WiFi network. Download the program provided by your wireless printer in order to print from the tablet. Once you have done so, your unit is ready to print wirelessly.
Articles in this section
- How to install some apps, like Chrome or Firefox on Windows S mode?
- How do I power off my tablet
- WiFi Issues
- My keyboard is not functioning properly
- I thought the tablet came with MS office, why is it asking me to pay for a subscription?
- Can I change the language of my tablet?
- I need to enter the BIOS of the tablet.
- How do I schedule my windows updates?
- Is there a warranty on my device?
- I dropped my tablet.