To reset your password, copy this link into your browser: https://account.live.com/resetpassword.aspx to your browser. Choose the reason you need your password reset, then click Next. Enter the email address you used when you made your Microsoft account. This could be any email address, or an email ending in a Microsoft domain like hotmail.com or outlook.com. Enter the characters you see on the screen (this lets us know you’re not a robot), then click Next. If you have added security info to your account, we’ll send a one-time code to the alternate phone number or email address you gave us. After you enter that code on the next screen, you’ll be able to make a new password.
Articles in this section
- How to install some apps, like Chrome or Firefox on Windows S mode?
- How do I power off my tablet
- WiFi Issues
- My keyboard is not functioning properly
- I thought the tablet came with MS office, why is it asking me to pay for a subscription?
- Can I change the language of my tablet?
- I need to enter the BIOS of the tablet.
- How do I schedule my windows updates?
- Is there a warranty on my device?
- I dropped my tablet.