If you wish to enter the BIOS on your tablet, first, please be sure that the tablet has been turned off. Next, turn on the tablet. When you turn on the unit, once the screen has displayed the RCA loading screen (the black screen with RCA logo) simply press “Esc” on your keyboard. The tablet will then take you to the BIOS. To exit BIOS: Simply press “Esc” and confirm whether you wish to save any changes you have made or not. Please note that by changing the setting of the BIOS or the operating system of the tablet will void the manufacturer’s warranty of the device.
Articles in this section
- How to install some apps, like Chrome or Firefox on Windows S mode?
- How do I power off my tablet
- WiFi Issues
- My keyboard is not functioning properly
- I thought the tablet came with MS office, why is it asking me to pay for a subscription?
- Can I change the language of my tablet?
- I need to enter the BIOS of the tablet.
- How do I schedule my windows updates?
- Is there a warranty on my device?
- I dropped my tablet.