To adjust the volume level, use the volume buttons on the back of the tablet. If connected to the keyboard, use the volume up and down buttons on it. You can also adjust the notifications sounds independently. Go to “settings”, under “Systems”, choose “Notification & Actions”. You may turn on/off the notifications for different senders, alarms and reminders.
Articles in this section
- How to install some apps, like Chrome or Firefox on Windows S mode?
- How do I power off my tablet
- WiFi Issues
- My keyboard is not functioning properly
- I thought the tablet came with MS office, why is it asking me to pay for a subscription?
- Can I change the language of my tablet?
- I need to enter the BIOS of the tablet.
- How do I schedule my windows updates?
- Is there a warranty on my device?
- I dropped my tablet.