Run Windows troubleshooter
1. Click on the Start button and then the gear symbol to open the Settings page.
2. Go to Updates and security and then the Troubleshoot tab.
3. Select the Power troubleshooter and run it.
4. Once done, restart the system.
If windows troubleshooter could not fix your problem you will need to reset the battery driver.
Uninstall Battery in device manager
1. Right-click Start/window
2. From the list of results click Device Manager
3. Select Battery, open the drop-down list.
4. Right-click Microsoft ACPI-Compliant Control Method Battery and select Uninstall
5. Click the Action tab and select Scan for hardware changes
6. Shut the computer down. Disconnect the A/C power supply
7. Insert the A/C power supply and start the computer.