Follow these steps to create installation media USB flash drive you can use to install a new copy of Windows 10 or reinstall Windows 10.
- On a working PC, go to the Microsoft software download website.
- Download the media creation tool and then run it.
- Select Create installation media for another PC.
- Choose a language, edition, and architecture (64-bit or 32-bit).
- Select which media you want to use:
- USB flash drive. Attach a blank USB flash drive with at least 8GB of space. Any content on the flash drive will be deleted.
- Follow the steps to create installation media, and then select Finish.