One of the main causes of system lag is background apps that continue to run, draining processing power. Simply left click on the Start button, click on Settings, then click Privacy, Background Apps. From here you can switch off any unwelcome programs.
Articles in this section
- Camera issues?
- No battery is detected error
- Using The Fingerprint Sensor
- How long does it take to fully charge the battery?
- How to create installation media
- How to fix No Audio Output Device Is Installed error In Windows 10
- How to create a home network
- How to manually update/install drivers
- Where can I find my User Manual?
- How to enable / disable Hibernate in Windows 10