App Permission settings control what, and how, certain apps do things. You can adjust any permissions, by going to Start > Settings > Privacy. From here, you can select from the list of categories down the left-hand pane to adjust various easy-to-understand options on an app-by-app basis.
Articles in this section
- Admiror Specifications
- Avita Pura Specifications
- Camera issues?
- No battery is detected error
- Using The Fingerprint Sensor
- How long does it take to fully charge the battery?
- How to create installation media
- How to fix No Audio Output Device Is Installed error In Windows 10
- How to create a home network
- How to manually update/install drivers