App Permission settings control what, and how, certain apps do things. You can adjust any permissions, by going to Start > Settings > Privacy. From here, you can select from the list of categories down the left-hand pane to adjust various easy-to-understand options on an app-by-app basis.
Articles in this section
- How long does it take to fully charge the battery?
- How to create installation media
- How to fix No Audio Output Device Is Installed error In Windows 10
- How to create a home network
- How to manually update/install drivers
- Where can I find my User Manual?
- How to enable / disable Hibernate in Windows 10
- Laptop shutting down on its own?
- How to use Remote Desktop
- AC adapter not working?