Switch between your active keyboard layouts.
- Click the Language button on the far bottom right in your System Tray and select the language you want to use. This appears when you have more than one language or keyboard installed.
If you can't select the correct one, you can change this from the Settings menu.
- Open the Start menu and select Settings.
- Select Time & language > Region & language
- Set your preferred default language. If you have more than one language here, the incorrect one may be selected, causing your keyboard to perform incorrectly. Select the language you want to use as your default language and click the Set as default button.
- Click your language. You'll usually only have one language listed here, but if you have more than one, click your currently-selected language.
- Click the Options button. This will load the additional options for your installed language.
- If you have multiple keyboards listed in the Keyboard section, remove any that you don't use. This will ensure that only the correct layout is selected
- If your regular keyboard layout isn't listed, click the Add a keyboard button and find the keyboard you want to use.