NOTE: Before performing any significant repairs, back up your computer's hard drive
If you are having issues automatically updating drivers, please follow these steps to fix your problem.
Manually updating/installing drivers
1. You will need to download the driver file and save it somewhere easy to find
2. Then, right-click the downloaded ZIP-file and then click Extract All Files. Double-click the folder that has the same name as the downloaded file.
3. Go to Device Manager, right click on Start Menu for Windows 10 and select Device Manager
4. Click the + sign in front of the device category for which you wish to install the driver
5. Right click on the hardware device you wish to update and choose Update Driver
6. Choose to Browse my computer for driver software
7. Click Browse and navigate to the folder that contains the driver files. Click OK when this folder is selected.
8. Back in the Update Driver Software window, click Next. Windows will search for the driver and install it automatically. When done, click Finish.