App Permission settings control what, and how, certain apps do things. You can adjust any permissions, by going to Start > Settings > Privacy. From here, you can select from the list of categories down the left-hand pane to adjust various easy-to-understand options on an app-by-app basis.
Articles in this section
- How to connect to a display wirelessly
- How to connect your Avita Clarus laptop to a HDMI Display
- How to enable / disable Hibernate in Windows 10
- Laptop shutting down on its own - How to fix
- How to use Remote Desktop
- AC adapter not working?
- How to disable Search Indexing in Windows 10
- How to connect your Avita Clarus laptop to a non HDMI display
- How to schedule an automatic shutdown
- Clean boot - How to perform