One of the main causes of system lag is background apps that continue to run, draining processing power. Simply left click on the Start button, click on Settings, then click Privacy, Background Apps. From here you can switch off any unwelcome programs.
Articles in this section
- How to connect to a display wirelessly
- How to connect your Avita Clarus laptop to a HDMI Display
- How to enable / disable Hibernate in Windows 10
- Laptop shutting down on its own - How to fix
- How to use Remote Desktop
- AC adapter not working?
- How to disable Search Indexing in Windows 10
- How to connect your Avita Clarus laptop to a non HDMI display
- How to schedule an automatic shutdown
- Clean boot - How to perform