One of the main causes of system lag is background apps that continue to run, draining processing power. Simply left click on the Start button, click on Settings, then click Privacy, Background Apps. From here you can switch off any unwelcome programs.
Articles in this section
- How to create installation media
- How to fix No Audio Output Device Is Installed error In Windows 10
- How to create a home network
- How to manually update/install drivers
- Avita Clarus Driver Downloads
- Where can I find my User Manual?
- How to connect to a display wirelessly
- How to connect your Avita Clarus laptop to a HDMI Display
- How to enable / disable Hibernate in Windows 10
- Laptop shutting down on its own?