In the "Network & Security" settings section, you can set up Wi-Fi connections manually, and then when your device is in range, it'll connect automatically. Here's how:
- Open Settings.
- Click on Network & Internet.
- Click on Wi-Fi.
- Click the Manage known networks link.
- Click the Add a new network button.
- Enter the network name.
- Use the drop-down menu to select the Security type. (Usually, the security type is WPA2-Personal AES.)
- Enter the network security key (password).
- Check the Connect automatically option.
- Check the Connect even if this network is not broadcasting option (optional).
- Click the Save button.
Once the above mentioned step have been completed, your computer will connect automatically to the Wi-Fi network you specified.