How to install from a Download
Download the program from the website providing the program.
- Open the download folder.
- If the file you downloaded is an executable file, double-click the file icon to start the setup process. If the downloaded file is compressed (e.g. zip), you must extract the file's contents before setup can begin. Fortunately, this function is built into most versions of Windows.
- Once the files are extracted, double-click the setup to install.
How to install from a USB flash drive
- Open Windows Explorer or My Computer and find the USB drive that is typically the last drive letter.
- Once the drive is opened find the setup or executable file, double-click the file icon to start the setup process.