NOTE: Before performing any significant repairs, back up your computer's hard drive
To automatically update your driver
- Open Start Menu and click on Settings > Update & Security settings > Windows Update.
- Here, press on the Check for updates button.
- If any updates are available, they will be offered to you.
- If Windows Update says that your PC is up to date, it means that you have all the updates that are currently available for your system.
- If you are looking details on the latest updates, click on the Details link. More details about the updates will then be shown to you.
If you would like to update a specific driver
- Right-click Start/window
- From the list of results click Device Manager
- Select which Driver entry you want and double-click it to open properties
- On the Devices properties click Drivers tab
- Then either click Update, Uninstall or Disable Driver