NOTE: Before performing any significant repairs, back up your computer's hard drive.
There are many ways to get into the systems bios, the simplest way is to reboot the computer then keep pressing the Esc button
If that does not work try this
- Click the Start button and navigate to settings.
- Select Update & security.
- Select Recovery from the left menu.
- Click Restart Now under Advanced startup. The computer will reboot to a special menu.
- Click Troubleshoot.
- Click Advanced options.
- Select UEFI Firmware Settings
- Click Restart.
Your system will restart and take you to the BIOS.