First, try to limit the number of programs/processes you have running at once, turn off what you're not using and adjust power saving options.
Those could be one of the main cause of the battery draining quickly. Please follow these steps to help improve your battery power.
Use task manager to close certain processes/programs your not using or not responding
1. Press Ctrl + Shift + Esc
2. Under Apps select which processes your not using
3. Click End task to end the program
Turn off what you aren't using
- Turn off location. Select the Start button, then select Settings > Privacy > Location and turn off Location service
- Turn off Bluetooth. Select the Start button, then select Settings > Devices > Bluetooth & other devices and turn off Bluetooth.
- Unplug your unused devices. If you have devices or accessories connected to your PC that you don’t use, turn off your PC, unplug the devices, and then turn your PC back on.
Turn on battery saver
- Select the Start button, and then
- select Settings > System > Battery.
- select Turn battery Saver on automatically if my battery falls below: and set it where you’d like. To turn on battery saver now and leave it on until the next time you plug in your PC, turn on Battery saver status until next charge.
Optimize your background apps.
- Select the Start button
- then select Settings>System>Battery
- On the battery page, click on See which apps are affecting your battery life. You’ll see a list of apps and how much battery each one is using relatively. This can help you choose which apps to allow (the ones you care about most) versus which apps to disallow (the ones you care about least).
- Select an app from the list, and then clear the Let Windows decide when this app can run in the background check box.
Change power settings
- Right-click the battery icon on the task-bar.
- Select the Power Options.
- Click the Change plan settings beside your current power plan.
- Click the Change advanced power settings.
- You can now select a computing process and change how much power is used to operate them.